Tuesday, September 22, 2020

71. 21st September 2020

On awakening, the thoughts crowded in on me – today was the day of the Installation Court, and my handing over the baton of Mastership to Rob Casey!

An early morning of reflection - on the memorable City events that Judy and I attended during the eight months of my “year“ before lockdown; on the hugely enjoyable Company events that I and my Master’s Committee organised and undertook during those same eight months; and on the opportunities that sadly did not come to pass due to the pandemic.  I also reflected on the manner in which the Company has risen to the challenge of these greatly changed circumstances through greater contact with its members by way of a Monthly Update, through events such as our Spring Water Photography Competition, and through the ongoing series of monthly webinars.

My term didn’t go according to plan – for obvious reasons; but there have been so many positives during the past fourteen months.

Having presided over a final Court Meeting as Master, it was time for the Installation Ceremony of the Company’s 32nd Master, and so I bring down the curtain on this my Master’s Blog, by wishing our new Master, Rob Casey, every success and good fortune throughout his Mastership.

1 comment:

  1. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2348025012866,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For:Dengue Fever, Malaria. Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Obesity, Lupus. Soreness/Injury  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count. Bacteria, Impotence Fertility,Protoplasmic, Diarrhea. Hepatitis A&B, Rabies. Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone, Cystic Fibrosis, Schizophrenia, Crubs, Cirrhosis,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Cornelia Disease, Weak Erection. Ovarian problem,  HeartBurn, Erysipelas, Thyroid, Relapsing polychondritis,  Discharge from Penis. Bronchial Problem,  HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Smallpox, Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism,  Impotence, thyroid, Autism, Depression,  Sepsis Bacteria,  Penis enlargement, Prostate Problem,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2348025012866  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dying in pain and full of heartbreak. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony of herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contacted him to try my luck, we talked and he sent me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cured totally. I don't really know how it happens but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete