Thursday, September 17, 2020

70. 9th September 2020

This evening, I chaired the fourth in the Company’s ongoing series of monthly webinars.

Steve Kaye, the CEO of UK Water Industry Research, presented a fascinating webinar entitled “Innovation in the New World“. Those participating in the webinar were privileged to hear a most interesting presentation on how the UK water industry is coming together to foster greater collaboration into key research issues , such as the “ Twelve Big Questions “ that have been developed by UKWIR , and how an innovation strategy is being developed to meet the challenges and opportunities of the UK water sector .

This was the last webinar to be chaired by me during my term as Master. I am pleased to say that the series has really taken root and I am looking forward to participating in those being planned for the autumn, the next one being on the 7th October!



No comments:

Post a Comment